Volunteer for a study
Choosing to participate in a clinical research study is a personal decision. Your participation makes medical progress possible. META Medical Research Institute is dedicated to providing superior care and making your experience as positive as possible.
Reasons Volunteers Choose to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Access to investigational treatments not available outside the clinical trial setting
- Close monitoring, advice, expert care, and support by a research team of doctors and other healthcare professionals who understand your disease or condition
- The chance to play an active role in your own healthcare and gain a greater understanding of your disease or condition
- The chance to help society by contributing to medical research. People who take part in clinical trials are vital to the process of improving medical care and the information gathered adds to scientific knowledge can potentially help others in the future
- Study participants may receive compensation for time and travel